Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Fast Observer-cum-Learner

Again it's something I didn't witness.

Mommy told me that whenever I leave home for work, Daryl would start to cry and make a lot of noises, as if he wanted to go to work with me.

It's really fascinating. No matter how sweet Daryl has been sleeping early in the morning, when I wake up preparing for work, he would also wake up, as if he wanted to become a personal alarm clock for me.

And Mommy also told me that no matter how sweet Daryl has been sleeping late in the afternoon, he would always wake up sometime around six o'clock, as if preparing to welcome me home from work.

Wow!

I didn't realise how much my influence was when I started keeping Creamy as a pet a couple of years ago. Many people say that pets behave like their owners, and for sure a lot of people say that Creamy is wonderfully lovely, mesmerisingly stunning, and fantastically clever.

And now when I look at Daryl, I finally realise my every single move is etched into his mind forever. He already knows when I wake up, when I leave home and when I will be back each day. He's such a smart baby.

And I am sure he will very soon figure out when I have to pee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes,,,creamy is like you...also for the body size!
Hey, probably Daryl is more FIT!!

Daryl & Dana

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers