Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Finally, A Blog Belonging to Me!

For a computer illiterate like me, it isn't THAT late to finally have a blog of my own.

I didn't think of creating a blog in the first place. Yet when I started posting the email address and pictures of my new-born son, Daryl, through other on-line applications, my longtime friend, Paul, asked why not create a blog for Daryl as well. So here we go.

I, like many of you, am a busy man, and may not afford a lot of time writing stuff on it. Don't expect me to use it as a diary by writing and adding new stuff every day.

So you guys' contribution would be essential. I would like to hear more from all of you, and let me know what you're thinking. Okay?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daryl is so cute!

Maximillian said...

Thanks Paul. Had you not made the suggestion, there would have been no blog for him!

Daryl & Dana

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers