Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Young Boy and the Sea

Hurrah! I've never hugged a thigh as thick as my Daddy's!

In fact, having thick thighs and legs would have definitely helped me walk well on the beach.

I heard that gold could be found in the sand. Let's me if I could find a fortune. Dig dig dig ...

Well, if gold can't be found, at least I can find my bubble bottles!

Stop! Don't go near the water. Sharks' coming!

If you see a shark, you can throw something (like a ball) at his nose like this.

And if it doesn't go away, you can always squat down and make a funny face. That would be enough to make it laugh and choke.

And shooting it with a machine gun is not a bad option either.

If it succumbs to its injury, be a gentleman and remember to bury it properly.

And if you are too tired after all the wrestling, you can always find comfort in your Mommy's arms.

No comments:

Daryl & Dana

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers