Thursday, July 17, 2008

Daryl Goes Clubbing

Wow, Mommy is taking me clubbing!

The balls are more comfortable than my mattress! Now I need some girls ...

There are two rules you have to remember while you're in a ball pit: First, grab as many balls as you can. And the second rule is, don't forget the first rule.

I wonder where this tunnel will lead me to ...

I wish I could have a table like that, just for storing my toys, and for my girls to serve me great food, and then some.

Oh my gosh, I never knew how hard playing snooker really is. Being a referee is easier for me.

"I got to sleep. Good night!" A second ago, Daryl was tucking in some delicious spaghetti and fine lamb chops. The very next second, he fell asleep, just like flipping a switch. Oh boy, clubbing can be exhausting.

No comments:

Daryl & Dana

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers