Thursday, November 29, 2007

Live Commentary: Friendly Match between Ryan and Daryl

Daryl: "It's a foul!"

Daryl: "Now back off 10 yards and I'll bend it like Beckham."

Ryan: "Are you alright? Sorry for the tackle. Ref, don't book me for this!"

Ryan: "Ref, I said don't book me! I'll give you all the milk powder I have."

Ryan: "Ref!"

Daryl: "Ryan, this is the key to the ref's locker and you can take away his yellow card and red card. You can take away his clothes if you want, and you may also find some pacifiers as well. I heard that the refs suck them, among other othings, really well."

Ryan: "Got it."

Daryl: "Let's play ball!"

Daryl: "Oh yeah!"

(Just to remind you that NICAM service is available for the above dialogue.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh... this is just too much!!! oh gosh...

hi i got here from 怒火. and, i can't believe there's actually another human being on earth putting 天子門生 on their anobii list...

Maximillian said...

Yeah, I am a great Warren Butt fan when I was younger.

Daryl & Dana

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers