Monday, September 10, 2007

Hairy Moment

Being fairly busy (or lazy?) these days, and haven't posted anything on the blog for quite a while.

While going through the previous postings, especially noticing how "summer" Daryl looks in the studio pictures, I found that I have forgotten to talk about one of the most important chapters of Daryl's life so far.

His first haircut.

While sticking to my (Circle as appropriate: Flawed/shrewd) principle of not showing my (Circle as appropriate: Ugly/pretty/chubby) face on this blog, I just can't show you how happy he was when I was cutting his hair with an electric clipper.

I can only show how happy he looked afterwards (he was literally dancing on his hair on the floor) and, more importantly, I might have found a second job which may allow me to let go of my day job.

No comments:

Daryl & Dana

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers